WE’RE BUYING ELON MUSK A COUCH!!! But There’s More…
Yes, it’s true…we’re buying Elon Musk a couch! But there’s more to the story…
- Get on email list to receive invite to Q&A here – https://teslanomics.co/join
- Stay tuned for highlights later in the week
// This episode Sponsored by Elite Finish
- Check later this week for a part 1 of how to protect your Tesla
- Cool waterless product that you can use to wash your Tesla in about 10min called Washmist
- Learn more at https://teslanomics.co/washmist
// Referral Program Ends 4/30!
- Model S and X qualify for free supercharging
- They may extend it, but would hate for anyone to miss out
// Elon Couch GoFundMe
- News Roundup
- CBS Covered it also – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U8fs11dbeo
- Agahst and agahg? <- Wtf is this?
- California Man!
- Total raised
- No longer accepting donations
- They’re going to accept the couch!
- Also donating the full cost and the remainder will go to charity
- Wayfair is pitching in and possibly a few others to hook up the breakrooms for the rest of the crew
- Going to hand deliver it, Elon may or may not be present, stay tuned!
// Tesla Targeting 6,000 Model 3’s per Week by End of June
- Let’s consult the model
- How many in 2018?
// Wunder Capital Funding
- 2018 goals
- Grow our small commercial financing business to 120MW financed in 2018 (3x more than 2017)
- Launch more funds for retail investors
- Finance more solar + storage projects and expand our financing beyond the 19 states + DC we’re currently in
- Learn more at https://teslanomics.co/wunder
// Tesla v Waymo Self-Driving Race – Data
- Said it before
- Believe Tesla is ahead
- Autopilot should be free – previous video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAaK39p4f3M
“But there’s also a huge financial incentive to apply all this data-driven tech to the road as quickly as possible. Intel believes autonomous vehicles could generate $800 billion per year in revenue in 2030 and $7 trillion per year by 2050. Last summer, Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas said in a note that data might be more valuable to Tesla than something like the Model 3.”
- My point exactly
But isn’t Tesla already collecting data from it’s cars? What about Shadow Mode?
- Yes, but the data isn’t as valuable since it doesn’t represent real-world use of the Autopilot system
How’s Waymo different?
They’re using computer simulation to generate the miles driven
- Totally valid strategy, however not as accurate as real-world data
- Only time will tell how accurate it is
“Data is the new oil, except more valuable”