Elon Musk confirmed the SpaceX Options Package on the new Tesla Roadster will actually have rockets, yes, seriously…learn more by joining our community at https://teslanomics.co/join
Learn more about SpaceX at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf-vQqM7y9o&feature=youtu.be
Get Backstage access to the show here https://teslanomics.co/patreon
TeslaCon 2018 Tickets are on Sale, space limited, learn more at https://teslacon.online
// Tesla Roadster with Rockets (SpaceX Option Package)
SpaceX option package for new Tesla Roadster will include ~10 small rocket thrusters arranged seamlessly around car. These rocket engines dramatically improve acceleration, top speed, braking & cornering. Maybe they will even allow a Tesla to fly …
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 9, 2018
You have my word, Marques. Next gen Roadster will be absolutely out of this world. For those who love to drive, there is no finer car in history and we don’t think there will be another.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 10, 2018
“SpaceX option package for new Tesla Roadster will include ~10 small rocket thrusters arranged seamlessly around car. These rocket engines dramatically improve acceleration, top speed, braking & cornering. Maybe they will even allow a Tesla to fly “ Elon
Example? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roX_ScUCnLI&feature=youtu.be
Let’s bring in Tim (Everyday Astronaut)
* Does this make it no longer zero-emission?
* How much will it cost?
* Does it no-longer count as a “production” car in testing?
* Why would anyone get this?
Now we all can be Starman – https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/Elon_Musk%27s_Tesla_Roadster_%2840143096241%29.jpg
// Falcon Heavy in Nov?
“According to several of its satellite passengers, SpaceX’s second launch of Falcon Heavy – this time with three Falcon 9 Block 5 boosters – is understood to be targeted for no earlier than November 2018 and will mark the first commercial mission for the world’s most powerful operational rocket.”
// Model 3 Phantom Drain Study of 825K Trips
* Model 3 showing significant improvements
* Model S and X Steady
* Get Tezlab to analyze your own data
// Model 3 Rental Winner
* Andrew Young from Bellevue WA
* Other winners will be emailed shortly, thanks to everyone helping! Stay tuned for more giveaways later this year…
// TeslaCon 2018 Tickets on Sale
* Limited to 100 people
* Flat rate of $100
* If enough demand will add view-only mode later
* Get yours now before they’re gone
// 10,000 Superchargers Worldwide
Tesla has now deployed over 10,000 Superchargers around the world
* Vanity metric, but the network is growing
* Do you really need superchargers?
// Tesla Shorts Lose 1B in a day
* Investors betting against Tesla lost more than $1 billion Wednesday, according to estimates from financial technology firm S3 Partners.
* Tesla bears have lost nearly $5 billion in mark-to-market losses since 2016, S3 finds.
* The electric car maker is one of the most heavily shorted stocks in the U.S., as well as the most heavily shorted automaker in the world.
// Rare look inside Model 3 line at Fremont
* Great piece by Tom Randall
* Rare shots of the Model 3 line
* 95% automated
Where are we on production?
Let’s punch that into the estimator
// Tesla Shareholder Meeting
* Production on track for 5K per week by end of June
* 35K Model 3 on sale end of 2018
* Tesla actively looking at better battery tech, can’t find it
* Gigafactory coming in Shanghai\
// Full Self-Driving Feat in August
Tesla’s version 9 software update is coming in August with first ‘full self-driving features’, says Elon Musk
* Version 9
* V8 released in 2016
* What can it do today?
* lane keep
* What *might* it do in v9?
* on/off ramp
* Navigate around traffic
* Stop lights / signs?
// New here? Check out more
Most Recent Video – https://goo.gl/k3pWlt
Most Popular Video – https://goo.gl/jydACR
Subscribe – https://goo.gl/tPDO7v
// Shoot me a msg online
// My Gear
Camera – https://kit.com/teslanomicsco/camera-gear
Model 3 Essentials – https://kit.com/teslanomicsco/tesla-model-3-essentials
// Music by Epidemic Sound
This video and channel are not affiliated with Tesla nor did they endorse this specific production.