Get TeslaCon Replay Access // https://teslanomics.co/tc2017
// Ban on Superchargers for Commercial Use
Supercharger Fair Use Policy
To help ensure that Superchargers are available for their intended use, we ask that you not charge your vehicle using a Supercharger if your vehicle is being used:
* as a taxi;
* for ridesourcing or ridesharing (through Uber, Lyft or similar services);
* to commercially deliver or transport goods;
* for government purposes; or
* for any other commercial venture.
* Seems hasty
* Hope they have a commercial option soon – the economics are just too good
// TeslaCon Replays on Sale for $49
TeslaCon 2017 is a wrap! Thanks to EVERYONE that participated to make it special. If you missed it you can buy replays now using the link above.
* Haydn (co-founder of Tesloop) talking about this exact thing and about their future plans
* Get replays of all sessions from main conference
* Like-live replays of every session from the main conference
* Timestamped answers to the most popular questions.
// EV Tax Credit Survives (for now)
The final version of the Tax reform bill in the US will NOT KILL the EV Tax Credit!
* 50 automakers and other companies and groups released a letter earlier this week urging Congress to retain the credit, including Ford, BMW AG, GM, and Uber
* Get up to $7,500 off your Tesla
* Use our referral code for FREE SUPERCHARGING — https://teslanomics.co/td
// Model 3 Deliveries and 200K Estimate
The next big question is WHEN they’ll hit the 200K mark and the credit will start phasing out for Tesla?
* Parts suppliers of Tesla received increased orders to support the 5,000 per week target
* Some parts are being sent via plane instead of ship
* Hundreds of Model 3’s spotted at various delivery centers (https://www.forbes.com/sites/brookecrothers/2017/12/17/tesla-week-model-3-goal-of-5000-per-week-doable-guessing-game-begins/#3f609c41ff71)
* Still not sure about these estimates
* I’m a bit skeptical that they’re really ramping up, but hope to be wrong!
// 6’7” Man Tries Model 3
* Great video from Zac and Jesse
* Stay tuned for more in this series
// Solar Troubles in Buffalo
* First downturn in residential solar in 16 years (chart)
* 2,600 in 2016 to 2,200 in 2017
* Hiring in Buffalo is slow
* Slump in production (chart)
Teslanomics T-Shirts now available! Check out the shop for more Dismiss