Tesla CRUSHES Q3 Production and Delivery Targets, What’s Next? [live]
Tesla destroyed their Q3 delivery and production numbers. Let’s dig into the details and see how the year is shaping up now that the Model 3 production issues are behind us.
// Official Q3 production numbers released: goals hit
// Tesla releases Q3 crash report data: Lower crash rate with Autopilot enabled
// Firmware V9 launched; “Navigate on Autopilot” held back. Tesla Mobile App updated.
// More SEC: Elon forced Tesla board to defend him; anti-SEC tweet sends stock down
// New York Times deep dive into Tesla cars sitting in lots
// Tesla fan who couldn’t get repairs decides to repair his own Model S after it went out of warranty
// Consumer Reports ranks GM’s self-driving above Tesla’s
// for fun:
- some footage of a Model 3 edging out a Dodge Challenger SRT Demon in a legal drag race: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS9yrwQFgL0
- eye-candy photos of next-gen Roadster: https://electrek.co/2018/10/04/tesla-roadster-2020-next-gen-rare-outting-pictures/
- Tesla Motors Club members throwing out dream names for new Tesla chairman https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/who-should-be-teslas-new-chair.130320/
- who would your viewers like to see?
- Al Gore released a statement saying he’s too busy, but is a fan of Tesla and Elon: https://seekingalpha.com/news/3394497-handicapping-new-tesla-chairman-race
- Model 3 owner stopped by a cop who thought the control screen was a laptop mounted in the car: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2018/10/04/tesla-model-3-display-confuses-police-officer/1510873002/