Tesla News That will Blow Your Mind! Let’s Talk Trucks and Other Tesla News
// Tesla Semi Event This Thursday – https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/929823757635481600
– Details coming immediately after
– Will have 2 cameras on-site
– What will the big surprise be?
– What do you think?
// LONG – Senate Tax Plan Keeps EV Credit – http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax-vehicles/senate-tax-plan-does-not-kill-electric-vehicle-credit-idUSKBN1DA071?il=0
“A U.S. Senate tax reform proposal unveiled on Thursday does not eliminate a $7,500 electric vehicle tax credit as Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives have proposed.” Reuters
– Hopefully this is provision stays in the final bill
– Goal is to have this passed by Thanksgiving (Nov 23rd)
– Lots of changes still necessary
– The CBO says it would raise deficit by 1.7T – https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/08/house-tax-reform-plan-would-raise-deficit-by-1-point-7-trillion-cbo.html
// RUMOR – Model 3 VIN 1090 spotted – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeslaMotorsModel3/permalink/869477059896821/
– Does this mean they’ve produced far more then previously reported?
– Is the production ramp starting it’s ascent?
– This goes against an Electrek report – https://electrek.co/2017/11/09/tesla-model-3-production-numbers/
// Model 3 Assembly Line in Action – https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-3-assembly-line-video-fremont-factory/
– Is it happening?!
– Possibly related to Perbix acquisition
// TeslaCon Updates – https://teslacon.online/
– Tix now on sale!
– Rough Draft of Agenda
– Stay tuned for more info
– Use tn20 for 20% off
// Electric Highway in EU connects Italy to Norway
“Together with strong partners we are taking a joint step towards establishing a comprehensive ultra-fast charging infrastructure in Europe. It is a testament to our commitment to provide convenient e-mobility solutions for our customers in Europe. We see a reliable ultra-fast charging network in combination with our home and destination solutions as main prerequisites for a mass market adoption of electric mobility,”
Here are the main facts of the new ‘electric highway’:
- The first wave of the project will cover 180 sites in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy and France and Norway.
- CLEVER and E.ON SE receive support from the EU (CEF program) 10 million EUR from 2017-2020.
- YX in Norway is a facility partner to the project.
- The sites will be placed every 120-180 km along motorways.
- The sites will offer 150 kW charging, with potential for upgrade to 350 kW.
- The first sites are under construction in both Germany and Denmark.
- The ultra-fast charging stations will initially enable charging of a full 400 km range battery in only 20-30 minutes, and charging time will be further reduced as charging capacity is increased and vehicle technology develops. Charging time depends on the specific car.
- The sites will be equipped with 2-6 chargers each.
- The stations will offer charging with CCS (European standard for fast charging).