* Senate passed their bill last week
* Amendment to remove EV tax credit removed – https://electrek.co/2017/12/02/electric-vehicle-tax-credit-senate-bill/
* Renewable energy are the losers
* Solar subsidies etc..
* House bill has provision to remove EV Tax credit
* Republican Senator Dean Heller pulling for it
* “I’ll be doing my best to try to protect that kind of tax credit that keeps the industry afloat.”
* Next step is reconciliation where they’ll come together to create a version they both can agree on
* Then they’ll all vote again and if it passes both the house and senate, it goes to the president to sign
* If the president signs it, then it becomes law
Short version, Buy your Tesla or EV BEFORE Dec 31st 2017
* Get my referral code at https://teslanomics.co/td and use it for your purchase to get free supercharging
* Go to tesla.com/models click on “New Inventory”
* If none show up, go to teslainventory.com using the link the description to filter for New Inventory cars in other locations
* Chevy Bolt is an option too, check your local dealer
* Not a usual participant
* Model 3 on display
* Tiny house!
* Getting closer to a complete software package as non-employees prepare for delivery
// Model 3 EPA Rating – https://insideevs.com/breaking-tesla-model-3-long-range-official-epa-rating/
* 310 Combined
* 322 City
* It’s up!
After blackouts darkened the entire region in 2016, the government needed a fix. Past solutions, such as natural gas “peaker” plants that spin up during periods of high demand, can take years and hundreds of millions of dollars to build. Lithium-ion batteries, now at the price and scale to back up entire power grids, were an obvious answer.
Today (Dec. 1) the Hornsdale Power Reserve battery system, connected to a nearby wind farm run, was officially turned on for the first time (it started supplying power yesterday, as hot weather increased demand). The battery array holds enough energy to supply more than 30,000 homes for about an hour in an emergency, and supply electricity during other periods.
“Payload will be my midnight cherry Tesla Roadster playing Space Oddity. Destination is Mars orbit. Will be in deep space for a billion years or so if it doesn’t blow up on ascent.”
* I assume he’s talking about the roadster 1
* I’m not going 🙁
Teslanomics T-Shirts now available! Check out the shop for more Dismiss